1405 Beacon Street Unit #5, Spacious Sunny 2 bedroom with decorative fireplace and detailed woodworking in an adjacent 3 story walk-up property. A rare gem right in Coolidge Corner! Note amenities listed below describe our sister property Marion Square and do not apply to this property. Please call for more details regarding this must see unit!
Features & Amenities
- Exotic Bamboo Flooring in Living Room and Kitchen
- Stylish Maple Cabinetry in Kitchens with Laminate, Wood Trimmed Countertops*
- Elegant Marble Flooring in Bathroom
- Above-range microwave with exhausting hood
- Built-in dishwasher
- Private Roof Decks with Patio Doors*
- Gas Fireplace with Marble Facing and Hearth with Painted Wood Mantel*
- Maple Kitchen Cabinetry with Striking Limestone and Quartz Countertops*
- State-of-The-Art Stainless Steel Appliances*
- New upgraded finish package - Sleek quartz countertops, contemporary lighting and stainless steel appliances
Apartment: # 305
Starting at : $3,650
We have absolutely loved living here and have no complaints!- Anna B.
I would like to renew my lease. The location here at Marion is excellent. This is handy to Brookline Town Center, the Senior Center, BU, MFA, Fenway Park and my doctors. The amenities at Marion Square are very good for me.- Marc K.
We enjoyed living at Marion Square very much. The management team always went out of their way to help quickly and efficiently with whatever we needed. When we moved in the apartment was prepared immaculately, the residence is very pleasant and well maintained and the neighbors are lovely- Mickey C.
We have very much enjoyed our time here, thank you for the excellent service.- Ed & Sara D.
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.